TERMS & CONDITION
This "Website" is operated by Samsung Bangladesh National Distributor- Fair Distribution Limited. Lintoo Centre, House# 82, Road# 11, Block# D, Banani, Dhaka-1213, Bangladesh.
Personal information means any recorded information from which you may be identified. This will include the contact information you provide to us if you sign up to receive information from us and this may also include any information we may collect from you (other than on an anonymous basis) as a result of your use of the Website. Any personal information you provide and/ or register on the Website will be stored on an Samsung Bangladesh National Distributor Company server located in Bangladesh or outside Bangladesh (the "Server").
"Services" means any functions, facilities, information, promotions or other services through this Website relating to Samsung Bangladesh Products including downloading images, screensavers and wall papers as well as other products; transmission general news and information.
"User" means any person who accesses or uses the Website with Samsung’s authorization after registering on the Website.
"Website" means https://fairelectronics.com.bd
Ι. Service and Use of https://fairelectronics.com.bd
1. The service of https://fairelectronics.com.bd comprises the main provisions of the following products and services:
- downloading of images, screensavers and wallpapers as well as other products for Samsung Bangladesh.
- general news and information.
2. Addressees of these services are legitimate possessors of FDL.
3. Access to the services requires the registration of the User on the Website, https://fairelectronics.com.bd. Requirement for the registration is the acknowledgement and acceptance of the terms and conditions for the use of https://fairelectronics.com.bd as presented. If the User receives a password, it shall mean that Samsung has accepted the registration, and the User may log to the services of https://fairelectronics.com.bd with the use of the password.
4. The Website may contain board(s) or other forms of communication broadcasting. When a User uploads or posts an article(s), it may be displayed on the Website after confirmation of Samsung. In case of inappropriate post, it may not be displayed. Any images or articles that have been posted by a User which are related to products other than those manufactured by Samsung, can be removed without prior notice. Samsung reserves the right to delete or remove any messages or articles posted by the User at any time without prior notice. The views or comments made in the bulletin boards do not reflect the views of Samsung.
5. Samsung reserves the right to terminate a User account at any time without prior notice should a User misuse the Website or Services , or use the Website or Services in an unlawful, abusive or any other manner that Samsung deems to be inappropriate or offensive.
6. Fair Electronics constitutes an additional, voluntary and free of charge service from Samsung. Any entitlements to these services or to parts of these services are not given. Samsung is entitled at any time and in any manner to restrain or to completely cease the use of Fair Electronics
ΙΙ. Duties of the User
1. The User of https://fairelectronics.com.bd undertakes to submit true and complete information required for registration. If there are changes to this data, the User will inform https://fairelectronics.com.bd thereof without delay.
2. The access to https://fairelectronics.com.bd is only available to registered Users. The granting of usufructuary rights or enabling access to or for non-authorised third parties, in any manner or form whatsoever, is not permitted. The User is responsible for non-disclosure of his password.
3. The User is prohibited from, no matter in which manner, inducting single data or records in the service of https://fairelectronics.com.bd and thereby modifying or corrupting the Samsung system or making it available to third parties. The User undertakes to indemnify Samsung against claims of third parties, which are lodged as a result of incorrect User data.
1. The information and products available on this Website were compiled with great diligence. Samsung can give no warranty for timeliness, correctness or completeness of the information and products provided. Samsung cannot guarantee the Website to be free from faults and without interruptions. Samsung can incur no liability for actions and decisions made on the basis of this information or these products.
2. Samsung shall endeavor to protect the information provided against viruses, but a warranty for freedom of viruses shall not be given.
3. Samsung is convinced that the products and possible pointers and links within the Website are free of illegal contents. Samsung has no influence on the present and future presentation as well as the contents of linked Websites. Thus, Samsung explicitly dissociates from the contents of all linked Websites. No liability shall be incurred for illegal, deficient contents and especially not for corruptions resulting from the utilization or non-utilisation of such offered information.
4. For Samsung products: Standard Warranty applicable as per Samsung Device and Consumer Electronics Warranty Policy.
5. For Others Small Appliances: 6 Months or As per product brand warranty.
6. There is now warranty applicable for Bundle/Gift Item
IV. Data Protection
1. Samsung shall comply with the requirements of the data protection authority of Bangladesh.
2. One of the basic principles of Samsung is not to pass on personal data of Users to third parties. Third parties within these provisions are not affiliates of Samsung in Asia.
3. In the case of "cookies" placed in a file of the browser of the User's computer, Samsung will provide for the data to be collected by means of a cookie not being connected to the User, so long and as the User is not informed as to which data is collected and if he has not agreed to a collection of his data. If the User declares his consent, the cookie will only record the general structure of use and be used to identify the User.
4. The User may forbid Samsung at any time from directly contacting him for advertising or marketing purposes. The User is entitled to obtain information about his data recorded, to inspect such data and to request correction of such data.
5. On termination of a service subject to the registration of https://fairelectronics.com.bd, the data stored for the User will be deleted upon the effective notice date, unless further safe custody is envisaged by law.
V. Copy and Trademark Rights
1. All industrial property rights on products (patents, trademarks, copyrights, design rights, know-how and processes), which are presented, used or made accessible in any manner under https://fairelectronics.com.bd shall remain with Samsung in full or with the respective licensor.
2. Users of https://fairelectronics.com.bd are entitled to save the products received on their equipment; however they are not entitled to transfer the aforesaid to other items of equipment or to third parties.
VI. Modifications on Instructions of Use
Samsung reserves the right to modify the instructions of use at any time without specifying the reasons in question. Users of https://fairelectronics.com.bd will be informed thereof on the Website https://fairelectronics.com.bd. The modifications shall be taken as valid if after publication the User continues to use the service of https://fairelectronics.com.bd without objecting in written form within a month after publication. Upon an objection within the period of one month, Samsung is entitled to delete the respective registration without further notice.
VII. Applicable Law
1. All legal transactions concluded between Fair Electronics and a client shall be governed by the Laws of Bangladesh and of the courts situated at Dhaka only.
VIII. Public Notice
It has been brought to our notice that certain unscrupulous individuals/fraud entities (who are in no manner associated with us and indeed are strangers with no whereabouts) are issuing misleading advertisement & communications by offering various lottery/schemes to the general public with an intent to defraud them. Such activities are generally being done through announcement though private communications in the form of lottery/winning announcement, sweepstakes etc. to the public and individuals through emails, SMSs and/or by other mode (generally private communications), which are all part of phishing scams. Any response to such communications where personal details are being sought could result in access and misuse of your personal identity/information. In some instances they also convince and allure people to deposit cash (once and on repeated occasions) in certain specified bank(s) and/or visit links and/or provide their communication address and/or contact details to release the non-existent prizes. These individuals/entities are fraudulently and illegally misusing our company's Trademark/Corporate name and/or Trade or brand names to lure the innocent member of the public.
It is informed and cautioned to our valued customers , patrons and also the public at large to not to act upon such fraudulent and misleading communications, which are being sent with the intent to cheat the public. Please note that Samsung is in no way associated with these entities and are not involved in any such lottery-winning announcement or any phishing activities whatsoever.
Any person who deals with such individual entity shall be doing so at her/his own risk and our company shall not be responsible and liable for any loss and/or consequences arising there from.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
1. If you wish to return a Product to us you may contact us via our website, by email, by telephoning the Customer Call Centre (details are available here: Contact Us), or by printing out and sending us a completed model cancellation form (available here). We will then inform of you of the arrangements to return the Product to us.
2. If you are returning a Product to us:
(a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us within the 7-day period (see above), we will process the refund due to you as soon as possible after collection of the Product from you and, in any case, within same day of the day you gave us notice to cancel . Where you are entitled to a refund, we will refund the price of the Product in full (After Deducting Bank Charge). Subject to instances where installation is available, we will be responsible for collecting any returned Product from your address in the BANGLADESH
(b) for any other reason (for instance, because you have notified us in accordance with the terms below that you do not agree to a change in these terms and conditions or in any of our policies, or because you consider that the Product is defective), we will examine the returned Product and will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time and, usually within 5-7 working days of when we receive the Product from you. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirmed to you via e-mail that you were entitled to a refund.
3. Subject to the terms below , if you believe that a Product you have ordered from us is defective, you should contact us via our website or by email or by telephoning the Customer Call Center (details are available here: Contact Us). We will advise you of the appropriate steps to take. If you notify us within 7 days of delivery of the Product that the Product is defective, you will have the option to select a repair, an exchange or a refund. If a fault is found after 7 days from delivery of the Product, you should contact us by telephoning and we will at our discretion either repair or replace the Product and deliver the repaired or replacement Product to you, or provide a refund.
4. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Products while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation and return the Products to us, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. When returning a Product to us we recommend you obtain a proof of posting. In all cases, we reserve the right to inspect the Product and verify the fault. For an exchange or refund, the Product must be in otherwise 'as new' condition and if possible with the original packaging. We reserve the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the Product returned is deemed to have been damaged.
5. We will usually make any refunds using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
6. For online refund we initiate the refund procedure after getting mail/verbal communication from customer. It takes 7-15 Working days to initiate refund, depends on verifications of that order. Refunds using the same method and usually takes 3-5 days from Bank and Gateway end to fully credited the amount to the customer account.
7. We do not cover faults caused by misuse, neglect, physical damage, tampering or incorrect adjustment or normal wear and tear. Products sold on our website are intended for domestic use only and are not for commercial use or resale. Nor do we cover faults due to incorrect installation in your home. Please do not remove the serial number.
8. This Returns Policy does not affect your statutory rights.
1. Order Which is paid by Card/Mobile banking through online will process after confirming from gateway/bank end.
2. If any fraud transaction found and notified from Bank/Gateway end we will hold/Cancel the order from order management portal.
3. For all order customer get Email and SMS notification for Pending, Processing, Shipped or Cancel status.
4. If customer do not response the verification call from Fair Electronics we have the right to hold/pending the order. After getting mail from customer to confirm his/her order we process then.
5. Fair Electronics reserves all the rights to update/cancel/hold order if any suspicious order (Fake ID, Invalid/Wrong Phone no, invalid Email or invalid address) or fraud online transaction found.